blog

May 06, 2018

Working on: Thomas Cafe 2.0.

This may come in handy:

    Design is My passion. I love what I do - and it gives Me a lot of fun. When I create a new project - there is always one factor: the main one I use to decide if is there anything else what I should do - or maybe it's already done? The factor is excimenent & content - both of a certain degree. This is the reason I can't really do anything "halway": because I couldn't feel well enough :) . Or to put in differently: I need to feel excited and clearly satisfied to label a project as done.

    But there is one more thing to it. Although they all give Me decent "quantity" of excitement and satisfaction - after a while there is usually a point when I feel a need of change - or - that the project is not as "vital" as before (emotion-wise). Then - sooner or later (regarding how lazy I find Myself ;) ) - I decide to move forward and re-design the project.

    This very case is taking place right now: regarding "The Thomas Cafe" website, first launched on Nov 20, 2016. For a while now I felt some subtle uncertainty and uneasiness almost every time I thought about it - or see it. Finally I've followed this inner voice and began to design a completely new layout.

    Of course it will be launched on the very same website - which gives Me an advantage in a form of much content already existing (it is always easier to design a website if You have its proper=final content at hand to see how it could look like at any point of work - most credibly and authentically).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment